• Register

How do I transfer my FreeDs from my No Pay Poker account?

5 like 1 dislike
409 views asked Jul 17, 2016 in Help Me Please! by ICU84ACES ( 426 points)

2 Answers

1 like 0 dislike
Best answer
once you have registered at new site & recieved a confermation email click the  link in it   then log in at new site ... 
<xyou can change your name and email 
<to carry over your old balances you will then go into your account page where  you can enter your old NPP username & password . when succesful it will  copy over the balances.
answered Jul 17, 2016 by jessicanc ( 27,488 points)
selected Jul 18, 2016 by ICU84ACES
Thank you for the information. I will try it again.
Well it worked. I am in and I have played my first tourney. Thank you again jessicanc
0 like 0 dislike
registered the new site and then recieved confermation on your mails, clik the link following the site, and then log in at new site, then you can use ur past name if avilable, and then go see your acount pages then clik Transfer, after that you can enter ur old username and password, when it say succesful, then it will tranfered over ur balance..
answered Aug 3, 2016 by bhilingga123 ( 3,880 points)