To make a private table on NPP click Create Table from the lobby to open the private game setup.
1. Determine the type of game you want to make from the dropdown list.
2. Determine if you want it to have a buy-in amount and what amount from the drop down menu. If adding you own FreeDs as a prizepool with no buy-in then by pass this option.
3. Determine the number of starting chips you want from the drop down menu.
5. If donating to the prizepool choose the amount from the drop down menu. If over 1000 FreeDs ask a Moderator for help.
6. Choose the maximum number players and blind increments you want from the drop down menus.
7. Under Description put the game name you want up to 20 characters.
8. Gameplay Options ( Premium Members) check the appropriate boxes if you want bounties and/or bonus chips allowed. If you choose to have a default bounty that all must pay upon registration type in that amount in the box provided.
Scheduling ( Premium Members) ( Choose multi table scheduled from the drop down menu under Game Type to activate this feature) You may schedule a game for up to 2 weeks in the future. When using this feature remember to take into account any differences between your current date and the sites plus account for the differences in actual time in the box below the calendar. IGNORE THE TIME TIL GAME STARTS WHICH SHOWS UP NEXT TO THE BOX YOU CHOOSE THE START TIME FROM. This can be confusing, never hesitate to ask for help in the lobby.
eg: if I want it to play at 8 pm on the 3rd CST in daylight savings time I would need to make it for 01:00 on the 4th.
Access Permissions: Determine if you want to limit the number of players or allow anyone to access your game then choose either the anybody can enter or anybody with a password.